Mississippi Chapter: Join us October 26th at 5:00 PM for a networking social with SONREEL (The Mississippi Bar's Section on Natural Resources, Energy, and Environmental Law). Don't miss out on...
- Brews from Jackson's 1st microbrewery
- The new Tap Room that opened in July
- Other environmental professionals from the regulatory, industrial, legal, and consulting fields.
Mississippi Chapter: Please join us for the 2nd annual Breakfast with the Regulators, 8:30 AM, Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality Commission Hearing Room. Anticipated topics include MDEQ's enforcement priorities for 2017-2018, important steps applicants cant take to assist MDEQ staff in processing their permit application, and MDEQ's new structure after reorganization. Breakfast provided by Neel-Schaffer.
Mississippi Chapter: Join MDEQ, A&WMA, and Trinity Consultants for the 5th Annual Mississippi Air Quality Workshop. This information packed training session covers Federal and Mississippi air quality permitting and compliance requirements. This event is for operational and environmental personnel, as well as managers who need a general understanding of these requirements. The workshop will include updates on recent regulatory developments and air topics. Hosted by Butler Snow law firm; hot lunch included. Click here to register!
- A&WMA Members: $59 (Discount Code: MSAWMA)
- New Members: $29 (Bring receipt to the workshop; Code: NEWMEM)
- Non-member: $99
- Government Employee: $39 (Code: GOVEMP)